Other Activity Policies
1. Occupational Safety and Health Policy
We place the highest priority on "safety" in the performance of our duties, to ensure the safety and health of the people working for Meisei, and to promote the creation of a comfortable work environment.
- ① Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other occupational health and safety requirements.
- ② Promptly reduce and eliminate risks related to occupational safety that may occur in our business activities through appropriate risk assessment and hazard prediction activities.
- ③ All people working at Meisei will promote mutual awareness of occupational safety and health, and promote activities to live with safety and security.
2. Quality Assurance Policy
We will efficiently develop service activities based on standardized production, and provide high-quality products and services that meet customers' expectations and trust.
- ① Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and customer requirements in a timely manner.
- ② Under the "Customer First," improve customer satisfaction by enhancing the quality of products, services as well as installation quality, while realizing efficiency improvement in production and service activities.
- ③ Reduce quality risks and maintain and improve QCD. (QCD refers to Quality, Cost, and Delivery)
3. Environmental Conservation Policy
Through our daily business activities, we will support global environmental conservation activities and contribute to the creation of an affluent society as a good corporate citizen.
- ① We will comply with laws, regulations, and other requirements related to environmental preservation, and work to reduce the global environmental impact and to prevent.
- ② Reduce environmental risks through the implementation of appropriate risk assessment and realize effective environmental activities.
- ③ All people working at Meisei will raise their awareness of environmental conservation and take positive actions to pass on a healthy global environment to the next generation.
4. Information Security Policy
We recognize the importance of customer information and internal information used in our business activities and take appropriate measures to protect information assets against external security risks.
- ① Comply with all laws, regulations, and customer requirements related to the security of personal information and customer information.
- ② Regularly conduct information security risk assessments and effectively reduce new risks associated with advances in information technology.
- ③ All employees of Meisei shall be aware of the importance of the information they handle and shall be educated through training programs and other means.
July 1, 2022