Meisei Correspondence Co.,LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of proper operation of personal information as the use of personal information expands with the development of the advanced information and communication society, and comprehensively integrates the advanced information and communication society. As an engineering company, we will endeavor to protect personal information based on the following policies.
- Compliance with laws and other norms regarding personal information We will sincerely comply with the law regarding the protection of personal information and other norms.
- About acquisition of personal information We will acquire personal information in accordance with legal and fair means.
About the use of personal information
- We will use it within the scope of the purpose of use indicated when acquiring personal information.
- When we outsource the handling of personal information, we will carry out a strict examination of the outsourcee and perform appropriate supervision to maintain confidentiality.
- About the provision of personal information to a third party We will not provide the acquired personal information to a third party without obtaining the consent of the person in advance, except as required by law.
About management of personal information
- We maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
- We will take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc. in order to prevent loss, falsification, destruction, leakage, etc. of personal information.
- Disclosure / correction / suspension / deletion of personal information We will respect the rights of the individual regarding personal information, and will promptly respond to requests for disclosure, correction,
- About maintenance and improvement of efforts to protect personal information We constantly review the personal information protection policy and internal rules regarding personal information protection, thoroughly educate and supervise workers and related parties, check the handling situation, and improve the handling and management of personal information.
May 24, 2019
Masami Kadomura, CEO of Meisei Correspondence Co.,LTD.
Matters to be announced based on the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information"
Based on the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", we will announce the following matters. In addition, it includes matters that are obliged to be placed in a state that the person can know (including the case where the person responds without delay at the request of the person).
Matters concerning publication of the purpose of use of personal information
Purpose of use when personal information is acquired directly or indirectly, other than in writing
- Whenever we obtain personal information written in writing directly from customers, employees and collaborators (hereinafter referred to as (customers, etc.)), we will specify the purpose of use. If personal information is acquired directly other than that, it will be handled within the limits of the purpose of use.
- Change of purpose of use When the purpose of
use is changed, the changed purpose of use will be clearly stated.
following cases are excluded.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of harming the rights or legitimate interests of the company
- When required by other laws and regulations (when it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, etc.)
- Purpose of use of personal information for consignmentThe purpose of using personal information for consignment will be handled within the limited range.
Matters concerning shared use
In order to provide comprehensive services among the group companies of the company, we will share information within the scope of the purpose of use. The items that are shared are as follows.
- Personal data items * Technician information
- Scope of users * Business partners, Mirait Co., Ltd., Meisei Group companies
- Purpose of use * Contract conclusion and performance confirmation of partner companies, technical confirmation of outsourced engineers, etc.
- Management manager * Business management manager (personal information protection manager)
- Purpose of use when personal information is acquired directly or indirectly, other than in writing
About the provision of personal information to a third party
The company will properly manage the personal information obtained from customers, etc., and will not provide it to third parties without the prior consent of customers, etc. However, the following cases are excluded.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
- Matters that should be kept in a state that customers can know about retained personal data The purpose of using the personal data held by the company is to manage business such as identifying workers during various business operations and system operations.
Matters concerning procedures, etc. that respond to requests for disclosure, etc.
The company responds to requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of retained personal data from the person or his / her agent.
- Items subject to disclosure request
The items of retained personal data that are subject to disclosure are as follows.
- Full name
- Street address
- Phone number
- Mail address
- Request for disclosure, etc.
For requests for disclosure, etc., please send the required documents to the prescribed application form by mail.
Chofu NK Building 301, 4-20-2, Fuda, Chofu-shi, Tokyo 182-0024
Meisei Correspondence Co.,LTD. General Affairs
Section TEL: +81-42-441-3333
- Documents to be filed when requesting disclosure, etc.
When requesting disclosure, etc., please call the above request form, obtain it in advance, fill in all the prescribed items, and mail it with the documents for identity verification.
- Request Form
- In case of disclosure, correction, addition, deletion: "Retained personal data" disclosure request form
- In case of suspension or deletion: Request form for suspension of use of "retained personal data"
- Documents for identity verification
One copy of official documents such as driver's license, health insurance card, passport, etc.
- Request Form
- Documents to be filed when requesting disclosure, etc. by an agent
If the customer, etc. requesting disclosure, etc. is a minor, a legal representative of an adult ward, or an agent delegated by the person himself / herself to request disclosure, etc., in addition to the documents in the preceding paragraph, the following Please enclose the document i. Or ii.
- In the case of legal representative
- 1 tax return
- Documents to confirm that you have the legal agency right (a copy of your family register, and if you are a parent, you can also copy the insurance card with your dependents) 1 copy
- Documents to confirm that you are a legal representative of a minor or an adult ward (either a driver's license of a legal representative, a health insurance card, a copy of official documents such as a passport) 1 copy
- In the case of a power of attorney
- 1 Pass
- One copy of the person's seal certificate
- In the case of legal representative
- How to respond to requests for disclosure, etc. We will reply in writing to the address stated in the request form of the requester.
- Purpose of use of personal information acquired regarding requests for disclosure, etc. Personal information acquired in response to a request for disclosure, etc. shall be handled only to the extent necessary for the request for disclosure, etc. The submitted documents will be stored for 2 years after the response to the request for disclosure, etc. is completed, and then discarded.
- Reasons for non-disclosure of retained personal data
In the following cases, we will not disclose it. If we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you with the reason.
- If the address stated in the request form, the address stated in the documents for identity verification, the registered address of the company is not available, etc.
- When the agent cannot confirm the application by the agent
- When the prescribed request documents are incomplete
- When the subject of the request for disclosure does not correspond to the retained personal data
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
- Items subject to disclosure request The items of retained personal data that are subject to disclosure are as follows.
Matters concerning the reception desk for complaints and consultations
For complaints and consultation regarding the handling of personal information of the company, please contact the following.
- By phone
- Meisei Correspondence Co.,LTD. General Affairs
- By letter
Chofu NK Building 301, Fuda, Chofu-shi, Tokyo 182-0024
Meisei Correspondence Co.,LTD. General Affairs Officer
- About your visit and e-mail
- Please note that we cannot accept inquiries from customers or by e-mail.
Types of personal information and purpose of use
|Types of personal information||purpose of use|
|Personal information about you||
|Personal information provided for outsourcing of business||
|Employee information of cooperative companies, etc.||
|Information about employees, etc.||